Sunday, January 6, 2008

FINALLY!!!


















Yes, yes, I know I have finally managed to write my first post. Things have been so crazy these past almost two months. I cannot believe how my life has changed in this short amount of time.






Natalie has brought us so much joy and happiness. I honestly don't know what we did before she was here. I never thought that being a parent was going to be so much fun. It is a lot of work but honestly its not as hard as I was thinking it would be. I guess that's because I have a great Husband, family and friends to help me out; and when they aren't around I would like to brag that I have become a master at muslti-tasking!






Some of Natalie's firsts have been:



1st Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve party (she slept her way right into the new year), sleeping through the night, smile, time away from Mommy and Daddy, and this coming Friday her first plane ride.










1 comment:

AnieCooper said...

Our niece is super adorable!!! We are very proud Auntie & Uncle!!! How fast time is going...hard to believe on her 8 week bday she is going to be in a plane flying to MO! I'm so glad I am going to be there ;) You are such wonderful parents. I am soooo proud of you guys! Thanks for giving us such an amazing niece! We love you guys!!!