Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day






I know I'm way behind but better late then never right?

mother's day was wonderful. Kevin let me sleep in and made me breakfast in bed. Then we got the kids ready and my mom, Kevin, the kids and I headed down to Mother's Beach. It was a lot of fun even though it was kind of windy and overcast.

Later that afternoon we went to Kevin's parents house and had lunch/dinner swam and went on a boat ride. Then we went home and our friends Jeff Jen and their three kids came to hangout for a bit.

All and all it was a very busy and fun filled day.

Thanks again babe for a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment:

AnieCooper said...

Glad we were together the day before...sorry we weren't able to spend Mother's Day together though :( Glad you had a nice time! Love you and the pics ;)