Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday

So It's not my birthday yet, but Kevin and I celebrated it this past weekend in Big Bear. My favorite way to spend my birthday is going to the cabin in Big Bear and just haning out. I love that it's actually starting to feel like fall up there. So Kevin, Natalie and I packed up the car and headed to Big Bear Friday. Saturday we went to the zoo and after that we came home to let Natalie nap. Well turns out Kevin had something up his sleeve. He had invited my mom, sister, brother in-law and Alicia, Jere, and Ky up to spend the night. Alicia, Jere, and Ky couldn't make it but I was so shocked to see the rest of them there. You know you have totally surprised me when I start to cry! And to make it even better they brought my favorite cheesecake from cheese cake factory (banana cream)! It was such a nice weekend. Thanks Babe I love you!

1 comment:

AnieCooper said...

We had such a great time. Wish Allie, Jere, Ky and Gigi could have made it too. We will just have to go again soon ;) Glad you had such a great time!

Love you sissy!