Monday, October 13, 2008

Eventful weekend!

This weekend was a lot of fun. It was the first offical "fall weekend". The weather was chilly and felt oh so good. We started out by Kevin taking me to get a 3D/4D ultrasound of Caleb. (Pictures to follow) From what we could see we thinks he looks just like Natalie. He has the same button nose and cute little cheecks and big lips! He was a little bit of a stinker though and kept moving his arms in front of his face, but all and all we got some good pics.

After the ultrasound we headed picked my mom up and we dropped him off at work for a bit and we went to Target. I love target and could spend hours just going up and down every aisle. When we were finished we picked Kev back up and went to the pumpkin patch. Natalie got to pick out her own little pumpkin and we got a family one. MiMi bought Natalie her first poney ride. (pictures to follow) Natalie wasn't too sure about it at first and wanted hugs from Daddy to comfort her, but once the ponies started to move she loved it. We went to the farm animals next and Kev fed the goats while Natalie watched. She loves animals but again wasn't too sure about the big goats with horns.

I promise I will put picutres up here soon so check back in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

AnieCooper said...

Well I am so glad you had such a great weekend :) I can't wait to see pics. Although I've seen my nephew's pics already :) LOVED THEM!!! I can't wait to hold him and spoil him :)

Give our niece a kiss and hug from us and rub Caleb for us too!

Sophie says hi Auntie, Uncle, and Cousins ;) She loves you!!!

AnieCooper said...

So where are the pics ;) Auntie isn't very patient!! I'm being patient enough waiting for the arrival of my nephews and daughter! How much more can I take ;) Love you!