Thursday, February 19, 2009

results

So we went to the Dr. today for both myself Natalie and Caleb. Natalie weighs in at 24 pounds and is 31 inches tall. The Dr. says she will probably go through a growth spurt soon and everything looks good.

As for Caleb he weighs in at a whopping 11.5 pounds which is very impressive since the Dr. was so worried about his weight when he was born. She gave him a perscription for his gunky eye but she thinks he will just have to grow out of it and she also gave him a perscription for his reflux. I guess it was bad enough that she thought it was necessary. I hope it helps poor guy throws up so much. At least it doesn't make him fussy.

Oh and Caleb is finally sleeping through the night enough to be in his crib and sharing the room with his sister. It's so nice having them both in there and having "our" room back to ourselves.

2 comments:

AnieCooper said...

Woohoo!!! Everything went well. My little cuddle bug is getting bigger :( he needs to stay Auntie's cuddle bug longer ;)

Give natty and caleb kisses for me! Love you all!

AnieCooper said...

Woohoo!!! Everything went well. My little cuddle bug is getting bigger :( he needs to stay Auntie's cuddle bug longer ;)

Give natty and caleb kisses for me! Love you all!