Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tomorrow!!



So tomorrow is the day, Brent better be ready to catch his little girl for real! Anie is being induced tomorrow and noon!

I can't tell you how excited I am for Anie and Brent. I know they have thought about how much little Sophia will change their lives, but they won't really understand how much until tomorrow. They will get to experience the most amazing feeling of having a child and the new found love for each other as well.

Sophie is so blessed to have such great parents to welcome her into this life! Anie will make a great mother. She had good practice with playing mommy to me when my parents weren't home! She is so easy going and always has time to listen. I know Sophie won't have any problems going to her mom for advice and just to talk. Brent is such a fun spirited and genuine guy. I know he will be the one begging Sophie to go play outside!

Here are a few fun things I hope Sophie gets from her mom and dad:
1. Anie's eyes (Brent yours are nice too but I'm partial to blue)
2. Brent's dimples!
3. Smile could go either way they both have great smiles
4. Brent's athleticism (he's good at pretty much every sport)
5. Anie's patience
Whatever she gets from either her mommy or daddy will be perfect after all she is my niece! Ha

Stay tuned for Pictures!

1 comment:

Mrs. Anie & Miss. Megan's Class said...

Awww sis thank you :) So now I'm crying haha ;) I love you so much and just can't wait for her to get here!!! She is definitely one lucky little girl. She has you for an auntie :) and what an amazing family she is being born into...if I do say so myself ;) we are all pretty great haha..

Love you!!!