Monday, August 18, 2008

9 months already!!!


Little miss Natty Cakes is officially 9 months old!!! I can't believe how fast this time has gone. She has brought so much joy and love into our lives.


Here are a few things she has accomplished so far:

-Saying dada, mama, baba

-shakes her head no (we are working on yes)

-waves bye bye

-crawls with a vengeance

-can stand for a few seconds without holding onto anything

-pulls herself up on anything that will hold her

-walks along furniture she can grab

-claps

-loves playing patty cake

-imitates sounds and coughs we make

-has her two bottom teeth and almost the top two

-and best yet gives kisses!

1 comment:

AnieCooper said...

I can't believe our Sweet Pea is 9 months already! She is such a beauty. I just love her to pieces. I think my favorite are her kisses ;) So until Auntie sees her this week give her kisses for me ;)

I just love our Sweet Pea!!!