Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh Monday Monday

This weekend was great. Kevin and I took Natalie to Palm Springs for the first time for some R & R. She didn't mind the heat and loved the pool of course. We stayed at the Westin and there were so many ducks by the lake. She got a kick out of this one that kept waddling over when I would give her some water from my cup. We threw the duck a piece of ice and then he went away ha poor guy thought we had food.

Then today Kevin and I went to my Dr.'s appointment. I'm half way there wooohooo! My due date is officially December 28th but we are going to see if we can speed up the process around the 18th like we did with Natalie. Caleb looks and sounds great. I went back to have another ultrasound done and Caleb was sucking his thumb and opening his mouth. He is a very active baby just like Natalie was.

So that is the latest stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

AnieCooper said...

Awww I'm so happy that you had a great weekend! I'm also glad everything is going so well with our little nephew! We can't wait to meet the lil'guy :) He is going to be perfect just like his sister!

I want to see the pics of my nephew..you better have some ;) Give Natty kisses from Auntie & Uncle. Rub Caleb for us too :) We love you all!!