Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Can you believe we are already half way through the month of August? It seems like yesterday it was the beginning of summer.

Man I remember when I was little summer felt like it lasted forever and it took even longer for my birthday and Christmas to roll around. Now that I'm at the ripe old age of 23 almost 24 haha it seems to fly by faster and faster each year.

Pretty soon I will be having to send out birthday invitations for Nat's 1st birthday and then before I know it Mr. Caleb will make his grand entrance.

Wow.....

1 comment:

AnieCooper said...

Well Sis I'm right there with ya! The time definitely flies the older we get!

I can't wait for Natty's 1st Birthday and the arrival of Mr. Caleb!! So much fun stuff ahead!!!

I love you all!!