Thursday, August 7, 2008

Returning with a vengeance, I hope!

So after many months of not blogging but blog stalking I am finally going to update my blog. I read so many other blogs out there and their lives seem so interesting that I think to myself I never have anything good to blog about. But then I look at all the fun trips we take and all the new stuff that Natalie is learning and I realize that I do have stuff to write about I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.

Well I'm tearning a new leaf and I'm making it a priority to blog atleast a few times a week. So we will se how it goes. Stay tuned for the latest.

1 comment:

AnieCooper said...

It's about time ;) I can't wait to read about all the stuff you are going to write about. How about next year you include your sisters and families on one of your trips ;) HEHE

Love you all!!!